Saturday 18 January 2014

Five Reasons why Women have got it made!

Now don't get me wrongI'm a man through and through and I got the man parts to prove it. I have absolutely no intention of trading my man parts for lady parts. But if I believed in reincarnation (I don't by the way!) I'd definitely come back as a woman. I know it sounds crazy, but if you throw out childbirth (kudos to y'all females that push them things out of your you know what) and the whole bleeding thing once a month thing, women have a pretty good deal with this whole life thing. And boy do they use that shit to their advantage! Here's my top five reasons why being a chick is cooler than the other side of the pillow. 
Reason number one they make sex work for them. Think about how many women are in the position they are today because they know all types of different "positions"! Damn it anytime I was a woman, I'd damn near be the President of the United States of America by now. Can you say "Power of the pussy!" Think about all benefits to they can get. I'm talking about jobs, clothes, jewelry, housescars all that good stuffAnd all because men spend 9 months in a belly just to come out of something that they will spend the rest of their lives trying to get back into. Shit anytime I was a woman I'd be totally taken care of! 
Reason number two is the ability to lie with a straight face. Lets be honest we all know that hands down women are the best liars in the world. They just have this uncanny ability to look you deep into your eyes and tell you the shit you want to hear. Tears on command and all that shit. "Yeah baby, you're my first." "You know I don't be doing this with everyone." "My period is on."  And the all time greatest line, "Of course the baby is yours." These chicks have skills, I'm telling you!  
Reason number three is the fact that they never evereverever, forget. They got memories like elephants. They may forgive your ass but they ain't never going to forget it. They'll be waiting for your ass to slip up one more time and just tighten the noose. You see men have this trustworthy aspect to them that allows them to just forgive forget and move on or just hold a grudge forever and not even try to make it look goodNot chicks, they'll lie to you and tell you its all good while silently plotting to get revenge.  
Reason number four why I wouldn't mind coming back as a chick is that if they ain't satisfied with their body or looks all they got to do is botox something there, implant something there, dye something there and bang they look like some kind of heavenly offering. Shit if you a dude and you ugly their ain't much you can do besides pump some steroids, go to the gym or pray for a boat load of money. 
Reason number five why I wouldn’t mind being a woman, is they don't even have to give up the booty most of the time to get what they want. I mean check this out, they want to go out to the club and they don't have any money. No problem. More than likely women either they getting in for free, or its free drinks for ladies all night. If those options are not viable all have to do is simply put on something skimpy and revealing, flash a smile or lead a guy on and get free drinks all night. Talk about a easy life! 
Now don't get me wrong I ain't hating on women or nothing like that nor am I a misogynistic pig. Women have got to do what they got to do to make it. It’s a tough world out there, they just got a lot more options than I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment